21.8.06

Splat 19.05.06

Maybe this is bipolarity at its finest.
Night's ecstatic energy fizzles in a blink.
Strange dreams of failure driven revenge
- The family I love taunting me
Waving every flaw they know in my face -
Seep through to reality as I begin my day.
Respect my SHIT, please.
Lukewarm coffee on a cold front porch,
Bummed out to the tune of the
Doomed Dishlady Blues.
Cleaning up every mess I make in life,
Because god knows I could never
Whirlwind through it neatly.
Grease hanging in the air,
Lingering like this worn out mood.
Sore throat from 5 am alcohol
Explosions shooting from my chest.
Mr. Smith on the radio as if on cue,
Fading with any acknowledgement.
According to a source, the brown hue makes my DNA wall
Look like crap. Aesthetically unpleasing.
Maybe it's just the flourescent lighting.
It seems this shit's poured out every minute of every day.
Bottle it all up, shake vigorously,
And catch the muddy fireworks as it hits the fan again.